The vine grower’s talent can be recognised and carries a signature,it has its own particular style. Sixteen of the best known signatures of the vineyards of France have joined together to pool their knowledge and share a common passion.
Our Club members come from Champagne, Alsace, Burgundy, the Jura, Beaujolais, the Rhône Valley, Provence, South-West France, Bordeaux, the Loire Valley and Calvados. They have pleasure in inviting you to embark on this enticing journey round their France.
- Alsace : Les Grands Blancs
- Jurançon : vins blancs secs et moelleux de prestige
- Le plus prestigieux vignoble du Chinonais
- Les Calvados de grande renommée
- Champagne Drappier
- Chablis : Château de Maligny et l'Eglantière
- Provence : Des vins entre terre et paradis
- Les vins de la Valée du Rhône
- Une gamme de vins chantant des Pays de Loire
- Grands Crus de Bourgogne
- Les vins du Languedoc
- Saint-Emilion Grands Crus Classé
- Le vin de la Terre et des Hommes
- Les vins de Bordeaux et Armagnacs de grande qualité
- Sélection de vins du Jura
- Trois Générations au Service du Beaujolais
- Grands Vins du Château de Tracy
Vignobles et Signatures, pure coincidence ?
During Vinexpo in Bordeaux, growers inevitably meet and often come to like the people on the stands around them. This was what lead Jean-François Janoueix to found the Vignobles et Signatures club.
"Would you be so kind as to mind my stand for a few minutes ?".
By standing in for each other, growers realised how complementary their different productions could be.
The idea of forming a group that represented the main appellations of French wines was born. In 1984, this idea metamorphosed into a club under whose umbrella gathered eight wine-producing names already respected throughout France.
It was probably the first growers’ club on such a scale. Today they are seventeen famillies
in the Club.